CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
The satellite events will take place on September 16, 2018 and on September 20, 2018. All events will be located at the main conference venue. Each event may be organized as a half-day (8:00am-12:30, or 1:30pm-5:00pm) or a full-day (8:00am-5:00pm) meeting. The reserved rooms available are listed on the venue section.
The deadline for proposal submissions is January 15, 2018. Suggestions of complimentary or significantly overlapping proposals will be made by January 22, 2018 with an opportunity to augment and align submissions. Final decisions will be announced on February 19, 2018.
The proposals for all satellite events must be submitted through the submission system (links will be available soon) where there is a structured set of questions and the option to submit a pdf document outlining the event. Note: Due to potentially overlapping content in events, proposals will be encouraged to discuss inter-relationships after an initial sifting review.
Proposals for all workshop events will be evaluated based on a number of criteria including the expected number of participants and/or the complementarity of the topics addressed. The submission details and criteria for selection are outlined below.
Organizers of the accepted proposals are required to administer the following:
- Independent website for their event
- Manage advertising and promotion of the event
- Manage the paper/result submission (where relevant)
- Organize an evaluation process independently (in accordance with the outlined procedures)
- Prepare or support the preparation of soft-copy proceedings as either an independent volume or a joint volume produced for a collection of events at MICCAI 2018 (where relevant).
- Prepare electronic (pdf) versions of papers and programme and submit these to the MICCAI 2018 organization committee to be distributed to the registered participants.